Thursday 26 July 2007

More hurt

Hurt hurt hurt...one of these situations where theres just endless amounts of hurt...do nothing in a attempt to be peaceful and it is misunderstood as a attack...it is NOT a attack...why is it wrong to take a bit of time away...to think. I spose mind you maybe communication should perhaps not go down fully the way it has...it should be stated that you want time on your own to think...maybe?...maybe that is it. And I shouldn’t say what I want to say at the moment, its not the right time to say it...I believe in not speaking when people are going through important times in their life...happy times in their life...what right do I have to come in and make them unhappy with what I would write (which would happen I think) there is however nothing spiteful in what I have to say...there was however (I feel) something spiteful in what I witnessed the other day. I am not going to move though, however hurt, angry and upset I am I refuse to do it. I’m a considerate person and refuse refuse to talk at this time...I mean I see history and the importance of things as they happen.

No comments: