Monday 18 April 2011

PRICE DROPS?

Things do seem to be changing. I noticed the other day that Harry Potter 7 part 1 arrived on it's release day (on standard definition DVD - Digital Versatile Disc) at a price of 6.99 or 7 pounds...this is definitely the start of a huge shift (or my first awareness of a shift) in prices for SD DVD...I also spotted some Blu-Ray discs for 5 pounds bran new (not new releases (they cost about 14.99) but old films on new discs)

Playstation 3's have also dropped in price...they're down to £199 bran new...I'm waiting for a game called The Last Guardian...but am excited about the price drop.

I currently am still buying second hand VHS films for 20 pence...and I actually really enjoy watching these on my little cathode ray tube...the quality is actually very, very good (when it's working well...which is 95% of the time)

No comments: