Tuesday 30 January 2007

Dreams part 1

Talent + Perseverance = Luck

I’ll say this...If you KNOW your talented, if your sitting there reading this and you KNOW outright that your talented at something, whether it be painting, drawing, photography, making films...do NOT give up on the persistence thing...the thing is... I’m in a unique position right now...I live at home, my parents are happy for me to stay here, continue on making this film...battle away at it, which you do for years...YEARS, but you do start to get some sort of a effect the more you throw yourself at the project...and like they say its 50% hard labour making the film then another 50% hard labour trying to get people to SEE your film. But DO NOT at all costs compromise your dream, the thing is though that not everybody, in fact probably few people have the parents that let me be in this unique position of working on my dream / allowing me to go on the very long road of getting to my dream.

No comments: