Monday 29 January 2007

Erráns Alba

Hi Everybody,

I'm the director/creator/composer of a unknown science fiction animation called Erráns Alba...well maybe not strickly true, some of the cinema 4d community know about it, and my friends and family know about it, but that is pretty much it.

Its created here in Britain and in my bedroom using CInema 4d and a Korg Micro. The project started way back in August 2005, and is still very much on the go right now. Its the 5th animation to be created by me but the first to have a original score being done.

Its hard work getting a really great and successful publicity campaign going on this...some forums I joined PC Format and SFX are not so keen on me plugging the animation...well again that’s not strictly true iether, I did not post in SFX forums but DID get a post deleted in PC Format because I unintentionally breached one of their rules. Unfortunately the SFX forum rules also say your not really aloud to plug your movie. This got me a bit worried as I really wanted to aim this at the die hard Sci-Fi fans. There are thankfully many ways to go about getting some attention however, the most important thing is for your persistence to not die.

To visit the site for Erráns Alba click here



---

No comments: