Thursday 3 May 2007

The dream coming true

Cinema screening of the nine minutes was three days ago now...

..it was a emotional one for me as I've driven the last four years of my life towards this.

The screen was a lot bigger than I thought it would be...and wonderful thing was, the public seemed to be there, that’s really what I wanted. It was also nice to be put next to 5 other films.

It was nice to see it on the big screen and with a decent sound setup...and those 6 days of torture spent on getting the sound nice and clear (though is still appalling on this online one) certainly paid off, god the sound was hideous before it got fixed. It's yet to be fixed for the internet (internet version pretty appalling) one of the things I need to fix.

It was now that I come to think of it, another bullet point in the whole story of me getting closer to what I want. It was my first professional screening and was a emotional one for me as my entire life has be driven towards this. The cinema was bigger than i thought it would be, but still not gigantic, 67 seats i think they said...but it was very nice to be there siting next to the 5 other short films.

No comments: