Wednesday 9 May 2007

Erráns Alba: part 1 extended can be viewed here below



Finally reached the date for my film to be shown locally for a one off screening alongside five other short films. This has been the most stressful thing I've done to date, I did not reach my goal of completing the fifteen minute film, and I've been told that I had a bit of breakdown towards the end of the deadline. i myself dont know what it was and i still get it a bit to this day, its a fatigue problem where you get very fatigued suddenly if front of the computer, battle fatigue my mum says.

I had to stop altogether and then after quite a bit of rest I went into a slow workflow and it really did crawl along as I directed my father with putting sound effects onto the last sequences.

This is what's going to be shown in the theatre is nine minutes long (and is what I am posting here) but there is further five minutes of completed animation with no sound been done that can not be shown, it is the most frustrating thing, but I will have to be happy that something is being shown instead of nothing being shown.

It is true I think that i was inspired by King Kong a bit with the whole great wall aspect, however I do however have a fascination with archaeological ruins as well, I find them very inspiring.

No comments: