Sunday 13 July 2008

VOCMAG

I was just going through old files here looking at my old sites and how I use to have my portfolio….and came across a CV of mine that had VOCMAG on it...they very nicely once featured me on their site...and possibly it may be a real magazine?...I really don’t know, I had COMPLETELY forgotten about this, and way back when it happened they sent me a email saying that it would be nice if I would put a link to their site on my site. I did do that, but eventually I did away with having links on my site.

Their site seems to have changed a little bit, but I always thought it was a awesome website full of extremely good work...I was of course, very honoured to be on there ...and, at the time with these things, you get very excited about it...eventually though, you just forget completely about it ever happening and revert back to your “my work is crap” state.

But...what does happen, is, that you are reminded by it somehow at some point as you go through old things...and it is a nice feeling, you also look at how you once had your portfolio site. I really did have it drastically different back then. Hmmm.

Here's a link to their site though >> [click here]



---

No comments: