Friday 4 December 2009

WHITE CITY REPORT

Well my white city (which I’m calling my R&R project) has had to be put on hold here...for the simple reason being, I’ve run out of boxes...sounds crazy eh?...well, it is crazy!

R&R = Rest and Relaxation...the rest has been sitting in front of Deep Space Nine and the relaxation has been making the white city. It really is very therapeutic, because you don’t have to do much thinking at all...you just sit and paint these boxes. Once you have them set up its very interesting looking at the entire city...and even more so when you pull open the curtains in the morning, the natural daylight on it is therapeutic to see.

I spose I should be having a stab at actually making more boxes instead of waiting for more tea and toothpaste boxes...but, there’s no thick card to do that...and, the card would cost money.

So I’ve gone back onto the While They Slept scene redo I’d started the other day...then my mother appeared with another tea box...so strangely, this is something whereby I think boxes are going to come quite quick and fast...interesting!...we must get through a hell of a lot of tea!

The amount of boxes I need is quite large...god knows how many exactly, but I wouldn’t say no to two hundred right now. Currently there’s only twenty four.

No comments: