Friday 22 August 2008

THE TRIP TO THE DENTAL HYGIENIST

My god, you couldn’t get much more different when you compare it to the trip with the dentist. A different section of the town...nobody in the waiting room, female dental hygienist with female assistant...very pleasant towards me, no questions asked about what it is you do for a living, and some genuinely funny moments in the reclining dental chair unit. After this we ended up going by foot through the high street of the town I was in...it was crammed full of people, my god, incredibly narrow high street and huge amounts of people...this is quite a experience if your use to only seeing two people. Cannot begin to say how beautiful the architecture is in these old british towns too...it just oozes character and they’re such solid well made buildings...its stunning stuff.

My driving also has not been used in busy towns like this in some time now, and so that at times for me can be quite scary, kind of a mixture of scary and exciting...but I cant tell you how much I hate three lane roundabouts, always have though.

No comments: