Thursday 20 August 2009

ANOTHER REALLY EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING DAY

I did more filming today...but really you need some things...1) A crew 2) At least five actors 3) A good writer.

Today’s efforts went quite badly, whereby I did some blue screening...and got completely disillusioned and frustrated again. This happened yesterday too. I shot loads of stuff with only one shot looking ok-ish...but wanted to terminate the project.

So to try and salvage my mind I looked at my photos, and one photo I took quite a while back now stood out at me. So I’ve put the title ontop of it.

I get very depressed when I get defeated...and I cant help but feel that really perhaps I shouldn’t stop working on my animation...even Incident at Laboratory 19 could be a animation...but the thing is I badly wanted it to be live action. I could perhaps try a new type of animation style though...I don’t know

Anyway here’s the poster.

Photobucket

No comments: