Sunday 2 August 2009

TOOTH NO LONGER THERE - DAY #03

So they took the tooth out at my request...which was bottom second from the back (the big really useful food mashing up ones)...things were not going well on the run up to this surgery...I was going into shock and thought that it was a really cold day...and afterwards as I climbed back into the car...I realised why my dad had the windows open as it was actually a hot summers day!…

...the horrific pains that ripple across the top of my head went away, and the ear ache also. I really didn’t like those...when you take out a persons sleep / food / no concentration on watching a film...things get a bit too much. I was on fifteen pills a day that honestly didn't seem to do much.

I have to say though I’m already missing this tooth a lot...I found myself eating some beef and it’s quite tricky to chew it up. I’m sure things could be much, much worse though...and I can thankfully get sleep at night now...well actually, last night wasn’t so good...but I got a good sleep the day before.

No comments: