Friday 31 July 2009

DAY #05 OF THE TOOTH ABSCESS

It has now moved to a new level of nasty. On day four it started to swell up badly...I don’t quite understand how I have tolerated it all for this long...but I’m now a man on the edge and my tolerance has completely gone. I just wanted to give it a fair chance you know with the antibiotics?...it is quite a important tooth, but the pain levels are far beyond acceptable tolerance right now...there was a lot of conflict in my head yesterday about what to do...and of course the pain isn’t hideous for 100% of the day when you look back on days previous...sometimes it calmed down a bit for about an hour...but It's now turning very ugly indeed though with massive swelling up of my head, steady severe pain and also flu like symptoms...I’ve had enough...heading to the dentist again today.

3 comments:

Squiggly_P said...

Good luck with the dentist. I know what you're going through...

I just watched "While They Slept". All your stuff is awesome. You're definitely one of my inspirations.

Michael J. Dowswell said...

Thanks Squiggly P...bloomin teeth!...it's awful isn't it?...this is the second time I've been in this amount of pain...but the first time it didn't go on for so long...but was a worse pain.

Really glad you enjoyed While They Slept : O )...it looks like I’m going to continue on with extending that animation. Your name is definitely ringing a bell...were you on the Animwatch forums?...or possibly CGTalk forums?

Squiggly_P said...

Nope. A while back you posted some of this stuff on the Flight forums, and I commented a few times in that thread. I don't really have much of a web 'presence', and rarely comment on much stuff (outside a few places where I probably comment too much, hehe).

I have followed your work for a while, tho. You have a really nice visual style, but more than that, just the way you set up your shots and the pacing and everything. Just great stuff.

But yeah, back a number of years ago I had some dental issues that had me in tears several times. Dental pain has got to be the worst sort of torture there is.