Sunday 5 July 2009

BURNOUT PROBLEMS AND SOMETHING VERY UNEXPECTED

Again I’ve hit a terrible burn out...cant seem to face anything at the moment. Extremely exhausted right here right now.

In other news...something really out of the blue / exciting has happened with While They Slept...some people from the industry...a producer Aaron Simpson, the founder of coldhardflash.com and lineboil.com really liked the animation and put it onto the Line Boil Vimeo channel...and then a wonderfully talented animator / writer / director peep from The Brothers McLeod appeared and featured it on the LineBoil site itself and his own blog...Greg seems to love the animation and has been very supportive and understands the very long battle and need / urge to make films weither it be for money or not...we do this because we need to and love to do it.

My big confession here is I’d not heard of the brothers Mcleod until the other day. I think this is maybe because I don’t watch TV much anymore...this is a real shame because their work has taken me by surprise and is quite incredible animation, very funny stuff and very imaginative stuff.

It’s not that I'm never in front of a TV...I am, every day I watch a couple of episodes of something, at the moment its Star Trek: The Next Generation.

No comments: