Sunday 19 July 2009

AND I'M BACK ONTO WHILE THEY SLEPT

Well today I suddenly decided that it was time to start doing the new sequences for While They Slept...and hopefully I can get the 4:3 version 1.0 of this beast completed…and soon-ish too. I don’t know why it is... that I feel ready to do this...but... I do. I've had some ideas on how it can be completed and am quite excited to see them done. I think that’s it really...that the excitement gradually fades from a project...I can only think that perhaps working on your own means that because things take such a huge long length of time that this unfortunately happens...there should be a team of people I do know this.

But I do get excited about other ideas and go off and do those...I don’t think it's uncommon for this to happen...I've heard that George Lucas is the same.

I’ll be posting some pictures of the new vehicles very soon.

No comments: