Tuesday 14 July 2009

COULD THIS BE THE LOOK FOR ERRANS RUBER V 4.0

Good grief!...so I have NOT been working on While They Slept...I’m sort of meant to I think. I don’t know what it is, but I find it difficult to stay on one thing for very long. Things are still very all over the place...I was even doing work on upping the detail on some of the Errans Alba shots.

But I ended up building up the detail on the Errans Ruber rover...which the file had actually been lost and I never got round to until now, putting all that onto it...from a very crude file.

I've put the astronaut character next to it. But it's just a bit of fun really...and I think therapeutic for me.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... you know I've come to love the monocromatic and harshly lit style many of your videos have. I'm not so sure about this pic, cos it seems like the harsh lighting which gave all your previous stuff a consistent look is now gone. But I reserve judgement until I've seen more.

Michael J. Dowswell said...

It could be that I'm now using spot lights that are being directed into the shadow area...mind you I've been doing quite a bit of that on my more recent stuff too, but yes, it can go quite badly wrong somtimes and look really flat.