Monday 13 October 2008

A BRANCH THAT I SAW STICKING UP IN THE FLOODED BURN

So I went down there again to see what the experience would be like a second time. I took the camera this time, its always a completely different experience when your with you camera because your not really looking at the environment constantly...you stop walking, stand there and fiddle about with your camera...looking through your camera a lot I really don’t think that you see very much...it's disjointed and one thing becomes two.

I spotted this branch though, sticking out of the very fast flowing burn. Which really hypnotised me...very hard to describe this (no I’m not on drugs...lol)...the footage I got doesn’t really it justice...watching it with your own eyes completely different experience, but I’ll post it anyway. It gets interesting at the end of this clip.

No comments: