Monday 28 September 2009

GETTING OLDER

Well now I’m twenty eight. It gets more and more interesting the older you get. Getting older seems to be a constant stream of realising things...you suddenly have a moment where you know / understand something you didn’t for many years.

I am now gradually going bald on the top back section of my head...what the lady said on a podcast I listen to is apparently true (another realising moment)...she said that men start to sprout hair on other various parts of your body...gradually of course!...but it’s kinda unfair!...it is indeed happening though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I got four years on you! I hate migrating hair. Like a herd of weird woolly Mammoths, they seem to prefer the greener pastures of nostrils and ears.

That... was gross. I just got the relevance of "greener" there.