Monday 15 December 2008

RUSTBOY, WHERE ART THOU?

Photobucket

Now it crops up every now and again this one. The question that was asked to me the other day was...“anything on Rustboy?" which is the question everybody wants answered and the information out there is scarce.

I found a exciting scrap of info on wikipedia saying that it might come out in 2014 / 2015 If you click here and scroll down that about 89%...it seems to be mentioned there but has the word tentative written next to it, and also USA, don’t know if that’s him or not, but it has to be I think?

Another tiny, tiny ickle little bit of scrap of information also here that Damian Collier a producer, entrepreneur and business consultant for film, TV, music and stage is working on it...

"Damian has also been developing another major brand - Rustboy, www.rustboy.com, which he has signed a deal to produce as a feature film, in conjunction with one of the major Studios in Los Angeles."

There's actually no wikipedia page for Rustboy itself in existence just yet, but hopefully that will happen at some point in the future.

I can remember very clearly as a younger man at art college being quite taken and inspired by what he did, and I’m certain that all those years ago it went towards me wanting to make animations. I had to decide at college what It was I wanted to do and I love the challenge of filmmaking and still do.

You can stop by the site for it though here

No comments: