Wednesday 31 December 2008

THOUGHTS…

It looks like we’re at the end of 2008.

Studio Tacitus and I are still a bit of a secret entity...though, not secret on the internet. But as for a more real world sort of a launch...maybe there can be one in 2009...but, there has to be a right timing on a more, braver, stepping out there with my work type of scenario. I have to be happy...or happy-ish with what goes out there. Of course some directors / painters / writers / composers / podcasters are probably never really happy with what they have...this is why a release is called a release as Mr Og told me. you are releasing / letting go of your film...it's like a baby in a basket going down a river.

I'm sadly one of these people who is rarely happy with the final thing, it's almost like I want to put up a sign at the start of the film saying..."yeah well, this is honestly nothing like what I really want, but I tortured myself making it...I feel it has a vibe of sorts, but I want it made on 70mm with miniatures"

Photobucket

No comments: