Saturday 31 January 2009

THINGS THAT COME BACK TO YOU IN YOUR MEMORY PART 3 OF 7

Passing the driving test.

Yep, well you knew this was coming and had to make it onto the list didn’t you?...I actually remember bits of this day very clearly. I remember being extremely nervous, having to go into the Driving test centre (which seemed be like a freakin maze of tight corridors and doors...once you had turned three rights one left, one right and two more lefts...and gone past the chicken soup machine...I was told to sit down and wait in this tiny, tiny sort of hallway that I wouldn’t even really classify as a waiting room, another very nervous person was also there...they seemed friendly, then, two driving examiners appeared...then, I was asked to lead the way to my vehical...so, there’s basically three people behind me at this point, I got completely lost and lead them straight into a cupboard...this was rather embarrassing...but pretty funny.

I finally sit the test, and am really very nervous at this stage...and miraculously, and I’ll never be able to understand this one...PASS the test first time...THEN, the driving instructor gets out of the car and bashes his head on the way out of the vehicle.

No comments: