Saturday 21 February 2009

ANIMATION UPDATE: JUST A LONGER CLIP NOW WITH A RUNTIME OF 02:53

It's finally starting to take better shape I think.


Clip 4 from michael dowswell on Vimeo.

Not exactly sure why I upload in little chunks like this, but I think it's because of the sheer longevity of these animation projects...with every new bit added to it I feel a sense of achievement and want to show it to the internet audience and my very small fan base. I think it’s a good thing in the long run as it has the potential to attract new fans

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it. I love the sense of size you get with your stuff.

Michael J. Dowswell said...

Thanks Mary :O )

Yep, I really love small things against large things...and then like to move it up a step, so that the large things then become small against even larger things...hehe.