Thursday 19 February 2009

THE SEARCH FOR SPOCK ARRIVED TODAY



This Year and last year I’ve been gradually buying the things that I love dearly...the original Star Trek films...which, I have seen many, many times and have on VHS recorded off the TV. But, what I’ve not really seen, are the films in their original 2.35:1 widescreen ratio...well truthfully here, I’ve seen them like this once...and it was way back in about the mid nineties (so thats quite a while back there...lord!)

But today a special thing happened because now with the arrival of the Search for Spock...the trilogy is complete...the II, III and IV films are united together...pretty awesome.

On every very excited arrival of a new two set of SE discs (I now at this stage own II, III, IV and VIII) I jump straight to the extras every time...which have been pleasantly wonderful on each film.

II has been very special for me because i hadn;t until the other day there) ever seen the extended version of...so I was sat there seeing things I'd never seen before and in widescreen.

No comments: