Sunday 15 February 2009

SOME INFORMATION

So what’s going on now?...well, I don’t know if I said...well I think I did say at one point, but the animation cuts from a big outside shot to a huge interior space port sequence...and it's been a endless amount of trouble for me...with me redoing it three times with three different designs...each of which have their nice things about them...and each of which have some darn annoying things about them...I try really hard to get each shot as good as the last shot?...I don’t know if this goal is even reachable?...I’m notoriously fussy about the way things are done.

I’ve also started to draw a lot recently because of a possible music video chance. This has been really wonderful...but knackering as I’ve been doing drawing and my animation at the same time.



No comments: