Monday 9 March 2009

GOOGLE-ING YOURSELF, YES, I DO THIS

I found something too...a guy called Ted keeps writing about Errans Alba...you know it’s a funny thing about that film...it seems to stand separate from any of my other work, for a number of reasons...


1) It’s the only film that went into a cinema (be it a one off screening)

2) It’s the only film that had a original score written for it.

3) It’s the only film that I really pushed and went out of my way to do a major online publicity campaign for...I was so determined to really step that up and get as many people as possible to tune into it.


Now this says to me (possibly) that number three on the above list has resulted in a man called Ted probably finding it (possibly).

He seems to really like it too. And this is well...I’m just amazed to be honest. He’s gradually found the animation bits (because I uploaded it in pieces), and watched them...and seems to genuinely like it. When I discovered this I get a mixture of feelings...he doesn’t yet know that that animation has not had any work done on it in a long, long time…(that it’s one of the many projects on hold) and so I feel that I need to finish that one. But I’m focused on the current one...but the current one is (becoming bigger and bigger all the time)

But thank you Ted for the free publicity...and the very kind words.

No comments: