Monday 11 May 2009

VISITS TO THE PHYSIOTHERAPIST / SPINE EXPERT

This was one of those things that I was so against doing...but after quite a few months of my dad going on and on about it (and my headaches worsening)...I finally said “ok then” I truly felt that there was nothing that she could do to help me. I was completely 100% wrong...spectacularly wrong.

She has been incredible...she knows EXACTLY what she’s doing and I am very, very lucky and fortunate to be going there. She’s also extremely intelligent and is literally the only other person I see to talk to in my life that isn’t my parents. This has been incredibly self reflecting and the poor women has to put up with all my stories of disaster...and I think this isn’t entirely fair on her...I’ve been thinking about this a lot and I think in retrospect it's been a bit like a psychiatrist / physio appointment each week...and I don’t think this is fair on her.

Perhaps ive been away from people too much.

No comments: