Wednesday 6 May 2009

MESSAGE TO COS

Dude my internet is playing up something terrible at the moment, for over forty eight hours now I cant seem to get into my hotmail or activate messenger and even facebook seems to have gone very weird. The only thing working-ish seems to be twitter and this blog.

About The Greebble teaser trailer...Haha!...that was very funny!...Steve’s voices are incredible. Seeing it with all the voice audio on it made a huge, huge difference. I think the way Steve has delivered the lines is priceless.

2 comments:

COS said...

Hey Mike,

thanks for the message :)
Yes, you are right! Steve's voice adds so much to this teaser. Without him the teaser wouldn't have worked!! He is a great (voice)actor, indeed!

Have you read, that he will start Moon-Town as a web comic on 11th May? Cool!

Hope your internet will work again soon and to hear from you via mail,

COS

Michael J. Dowswell said...

Hello Cos!

Internet is acting most bizarre!...I read today in the new The Week (that my parents get) that the internet is in danger of becoming over loaded and will become unusable for businesses (exactly like what’s happening at the moment to our computers in this house) some sites you wait and wait and when the little blue bar gets to the top nothing happens!...but the odd thing is, that blogger.com deviantart.com and twitter.com are all working pretty well.

I did see the new Moontown news and WIPs, its looking really great, he’s very good with colour. I’d love to know how he does those comics, he mentions inks but I don’t know how he goes about that or how he colours them. He gets a wonderful polished result though.