Wednesday 27 May 2009

PROP NOW HAS A PURPOSE?



haha...well a friend of mine said that they look like fuel storage tanks (which I quite liked the sound of...and fair enough they do look like they could be)

To be honest here with this unplanned prop I've made...I've lost the focus again somewhat on the main projects, and am just playing around again. The problem with the long shots in my animations is that your sets have to be really organised and big...and designed well...which is proving to be a bit of a problem with that second interior shot for The Pilot (or I've lost interest). Also the fact that the scen is in the dark which makes it quite tricky...hmmm.

I’ve also got severe, severe burnout again. I don’t know but I’ve been thinking a lot lately how I’m away from the crowd of people who have a job and only work on these sorts of projects in their spare time...that’s not me. I don’t have a job and have been on these projects for six years now...and the burnout across the entire thing is really getting quite bad at the moment. I did try to go and do a childrens book, but I dont know why I stopped that.

No comments: