Monday 13 April 2009

3D VS DRAWING

The craziness continues...as I explained last night to somebody, I have this terrible habit of doing multiple versions of things and then agonising over it all.

The thing is that I’m fighting a war with myself these days...the war is about me doing 3D and if I should be doing 3d or not...i have major issues with it, for reasons stated before that I feel there needs to be somthing less perfect about things.

In this case here, I actually created the 3D version first, because setting up the scene and looking through the camera is now something that’s such a big part of my entire creative process. I seem now depend on using the 3d cameras to get the compositions I want. This was drawn as I looked at the 3D one...giving me something to look at as I draw…was done pretty fast, because I seem to draw fast, and I couldn’t see the monitor very well because it was daylight...its come out very different as you can see.

I don’t think people are going to believe this, but there we go!



No comments: