Tuesday 21 April 2009

APOLOGIES HERE FROM ME ON WHAT IS A COMPLETE FAILING TO GET ANYTHING DONE RECENTLY

I don’t know but I think I’ve hit burn out again. And just cant seem to get into anything...the thing is I don’t ever really have holidays and so maybe I need to do that?...I know there was quite a few people annoyed that I stopped working on While They Slept to go off and start a children's picture book, but really I get so fatigued and just simply non functional (eventually) when I’m working on a animation. I did do the making of thingy though (and there is another version of that coming too).

So recently I’ve just been trying hard to do nothing, watch some films in the evening (which ridiculously I hardly ever seem to do...its ridiculous cause I really love seeing films, I love the medium to pieces)...so I’ve been enjoying that...but been getting a lot of headaches recently.

As for the future?...well who knows?...its all so stop and starty...it was looking like I might go back onto While They Slept, cause maybe that should be completed, but if I’m feeling ill maybe I shouldn’t do anything for a bit. I get really restless not doing anything though.

2 comments:

EMBEE said...

headaches might be as a result of stress. Get more exercise and it might help

Michael J. Dowswell said...

I got a feeling that it's this monitor and also not getting out to the house enough for some air and excercise. I'll have to get back out there for walks again.