Friday 10 April 2009

MOON DIRECTED BY DUNCAN JONES

Photobucket

The trailer can be found here. And I have to say, it's a corker!

You have to get excited when you see something that’s so well made, using miniatures, a thing that I keep going on about...but I think with good cause, because if they are well done miniatures then you will have the best special effects that will last forever (look at something like 2001...mind you, thats 70mm)

But not only this...it has one of my favourite actors too!...Mr Sam Rockwell. It's a Sci-Fi persons time to get officially excited.

I don’t know but it’s a odd thing really, I cant think of any other film that has been set on the moon...which is totally ludicrous when you think about it...oh wait no, there was Moon 44 made in 1990 by Roland Emmerich (I don’t think I’ve seen that one actually, wonder what that’s like). But yes, I find it odd that it's not something that’s been done until now.

No comments: