Saturday 20 June 2009

AND NOW NOT TO GET TOO SERIOUS ABOUT IT AND JUST A LITTLE BIT OF FUN

Hello, I just thought would throw this image up here...but first want to explain about how the equipment here at Studio Tacitus varies a bit... only have two monitors, but four PCs...the internet machine though has a monitor that is very strange and when I bring the HD stills over to it, the image goes all dark, and so, there’s a possibly likelihood that this image may look ghastly on your monitor...I really should have a look at it on the other more modern monitor in the corner over there...I spose really the whole thing should be on some kind of a network…ah well.

But on this monitor here this image looks really quite nice as its letting all the detail through and the colours are quite interesting.



ITs still not quite there with the detail just yet though, I'm going to add smaller defence canons to it, and then it should finally be complete.

No comments: