Wednesday 10 June 2009

SUSAN BOYLES FIRST APPEARANCE ON BRITAINS GOT TALENT

Now I don’t watch the show, but she has become so famous that I had to see what was going on and check it out.

Now this video was again completely out of the blue for me on the onslaught of emotions that hit me as I was viewing it...but I tear up...every single time I watch this. I don’t honestly know why...a lot of people say if your in some kind of mourning then you get very emotional...but there have been no deaths going on at all over here.

Trying to kind of hammer out exactly what the situation here is I don’t really know, but its very similar to how I felt about Little Miss Sunshine I thin...which again was a very powerful film for the emotions for me.

I mean she’s not even really (or doesn’t appear to be) nervous at all. Which means its possibly unusual that there’s no relation to my feelings with that because, I think if she had been really nervous I would relate to it a lot.

It might be just the fact that she’s an amazing singer who demonstrated her skill with her voice there and then and did a perfect rendition of the song (which i dont think i'd heard iether and seemed to like that too)...very strange... ( but yeah, the sustained notes on all it were terrific!)...and is from the middle of nowhere and is unemployed...which triggers it off...and the fact that some people seemed to treat her badly before she sang...I can relate to all of that in a very big way, so it might be that.

Who knows what is going on here in my mind...I don’t watch the TV, and I don’t have a social life...so maybe seeing lots of new faces in this clip triggered off emotion too.

What is really rather upsetting is the way that some people change around you when they realise how talent you are...strangers change and suddenly like you when prior to knowing anything about you were completely different.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk


---

No comments: