Wednesday 24 June 2009

MY MOST POPULAR FILM

Well here it is. For some reason it seems to be the most popular one out of everything I've done to date. It might be somthing to do with the Wickerman festival though (which was where I shot this one)



It was shot in literally under a hour. There was no plan...my dad wanted home movie type of footage done of it...and I very nearly didn’t go on this journey to see this thing...and then of course...did.

I distinctly remember thinking that I really didn’t know what it was I was going to see). And I of course with everything involving a camera try to do the very best I can with composition and so on.

On arrival I really was amazed at how big it was...this was made remember by literally one guy, I think he had a bit of help from time to time with another person, but even so.

I’m not 100% happy with the film, I wanted to go back and get footage of peoples reactions to the cow...which I think would be really good in the last third of the film.

No comments: