Monday 15 June 2009

MENTAL BATTLES IN MY HEAD TO TRY AND RATIONALISE AND COPE WITH THINGS A BIT BETTER

My current one is that I’m wanting to convince myself that really, these animations of mine are just, lets face it, animatics.

Now with coming to accept that this is the case, they could be really useful animatics...my current idea / plan is to possibly send some of them to Weta Workshop...with the view to them maybe liking it so much, that maybe we can remake these films and do a proper job of them...I don’t know if this is pipe dream stuff or not, but I fancy a shot at it.

I have to figure out though if its best to contact William Morris Agency first?...so that maybe I go in there stronger with a better chance...but I just don’t understand how the industry works at all, as I've never entered it in any way to this date.

No comments: