Thursday 22 February 2007

Blowing the own trumpet again

This was again...totally out of the blue for me, not quite the same as the last story, the last story was that I...well I go on these publicity campaigns on big forums...they delete your post sometimes because its braking their rules, but they asked me if I gave them something they would write a small article and put it into their news. Anyway, that was last time...THIS time its totally 100% out of the blue, and is in a print magazine, which is always a nice thing to happen. Many thanks to whoever sent them the link to my video, because I did not.

"Independent filmmaker Michael Dowswell shot this film in south-west Scotland, when his town was completely covered in snow. Though not much happens, the majestic imagery and thought-provoking imagery more than makes up for a lack of real story."
--Digital Video magazine



---

No comments: