Sunday 25 February 2007

Why blow the trumpet?

Blowing your own Trumpet

Meaning
Act in a boastful, self-promoting manner.

I’m not sure that I’m being boastful, what the intention is or was here...is that some people I know tend to be a bit um well, they say things like “film is a nice hobby Michael, but you wont make money out of it.”….now that gets me a little bit pissed off, and is the reason why I post the quotes from articles written about me. I like to believe that someday I will be making films that might bring in some money. I’m not going to be beaten anyway.

I’m definitely acting in a self-promoting manner though, but you HAVE to. My massive self promotion campaign across online video places and forums brought these two good things to me. It seems the more you go out of the way on the promotion stuff, the more good things come your way.

No comments: