Saturday 3 February 2007

Saturday Morning

I seem to feel better today, more at peace for some reason (I don’t know why) I can speculate, I was extremely extremely tired and needed sleep badly, it never seeses to amaze me the power of some sleep (though was not good last night lying in bed trying to get to sleep) they say that lack of sleep is extremely bad, and induces heavy depression.

Speaking to her and hearing at the end of the last conversation that she wants the same as I do...for the depressing talk to end, for there to be a positive vibe in our talks as friends...I feel better that she is at peace, Its always been the way that I’m upset when I see that she’s upset and vice versa. To be honest, I still don’t understand her, she’s a complete puzzle to me.

10:38am Saturday

Feeling really rough very again, I cant seem to concentrate on anything. Everything's getting to be too much. I must try to get this press kit to SFF World regardless of how I feel.

No comments: