Saturday 3 February 2007

Overwhelming feelings of remorse and hurt

People say no remorse Michael, shut it out, but how can I?...I’m a human being with a set emotions built in there, its very overpowering. I have always thought too much. Can't shut out thoughts. One of my main focuses in life is to be a good person or to become a better person.

Its now more clear than ever it was before, you make a mistake in your life then followed by another mistake, and then you run away in the opposite direction where you may have had the chance to sort the mess out after the second mistake, though she did say that was it over...I made the decision to accept that, cut myself off from every living soul in the world and gradually went off and had another love affair with animation.

I can see how this leads to people committing suicide now. Because I can only imagine that much further down the years in life...if you continue to make big mistakes, then the number goes up and the odds become slimmer that you will make a right decision to find happiness, but I’m not sure it may well all hinge on making the one big mistake in the past for them. This is just a theory.


And this feeling hurt part of me that’s going on and continues to go on has been quite huge, I cant even go into the details of it in here, its very very powerful, and visual too, cant seem to shut out imagery of it and its causing a lot of problems sleeping at night. I don’t know what to do.

No comments: