Monday 5 February 2007

Discovering what a press kit is, and some perseverance that paid off

Only just found out the other day what a press kit is. Amazed at how much you learn about something when you really throw yourself at it, it’s a very interesting process and is really rewarding to move from not knowing about something to knowing about something.

The story of perseverance also very interesting for me at this moment in time over here. I’d been getting a lot of deletion posts at science fiction forums, posting promotion/awareness posts about my animation...so I changed my plan to mention the truth, that I’m really not making much money out of it...yet. I mean $12 in a month really is not good, I really don’t know if I ever will make sufficient money out of this either. I hope I do. Anyway, changing the post to mention the struggle I’m having resulted in me being contacted by somebody saying that he/her would like to do a article on their site about my film. So that was fantastic news, and proof that perseverance works.

No comments: