Thursday 20 November 2008

THE BACK HUG / HOLD THINGY

I was going...well I use google image search a lot, but also I use it as a spell checker cause it seems to be better at times that my Microsoft publisher spell checker, I wanted to know if I was spelling Chekov the right way (which it turned out I was) and I started looking at the images there and found a really nice one of the whole hug / hold thingy.

Now, it reminded me of a conversation, (well it reminded me of several things actually) I’d had with Mark A. Perez and Jamie Lee. Mark A. Perez mentioned what a beautiful thing it is, and it really is a beautiful thing...and captured here extremely well, I really love this photo.

I unfortunately don’t know the ladies name, but this is of course Walter Koenig.

SUPPLEMENTAL: I actually dont know whats going on in this scene, and unfortunately / embarrassingly...I don’t know the sixties Star Trek very well at all...other than there’s some extremely good episodes like The City on the Edge of Forever which I've seen quite a lot of because we have it recorded off the TV.

It's entirely possible that Chekov at this point has gone evil or is not himself, cause things like that happened a lot on Star Trek. But I still think its a interesting photo.

Photobucket

1 comment:

eldiablito said...

I remember that conversation, and it's cool to be mentioned in a blog post that talks about the back hug, hold thingy! Definitely one of the most beautiful things two humans can do to show affection.