Saturday 22 November 2008

THE MINIATURE I MADE

Looking at those shots of the Alien Lego miniatures got me thinking about my own miniature creations, which I’ve only ever done twice (and very sadly had to disassemble each one...they were never very big either but were a lot of fun to make)...the first time, well both times were just soil with rocks placed down, but the second time I started to use water. I sprayed water on it and boy was that a hell of a lot of fun. It’s a really relaxing thing to do and very rewarding to see your miniature start to look cool, I really don’t know why I don’t do more of it, I spose its because there’s not much room in the house and because I really would like to do a huge one.

I don’t have any photos of the first one but here’s the second one I did.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: