Sunday 23 November 2008

I TUNED IN TO EINSTEIN AND EDDINGTON

Photobucket

Can be viewed here...(though only in britain?) flippen heck!...they actually made something decent, I'm always very, very worried about brittish productions prior to watching them, but they pulled off a great one here. Andy Serkis and David Tenant are really very likeable actors and both did a wonderful job. I liked it a lot.

Now here comes the stuff I’m not happy about, about it. And I honestly have a problem typing this stuff out too, I don’t like to be negative, but try to be constructive, I hope.

suffers from a few problems, too much score, would have liked less music...or would have liked more music that was relevant to the times of that period...it’s a tricky thing though...there is one bit however where we got to see some sort of quartet or quintet (not entirely sure) which was nice (this is really what I’m talking about)...suffers from too much hand held wobbliness.

Don’t let this put you off though, please, please, it’s a really good story and I love the performances...and when it's shot well, it's really shot well.

No comments: