Thursday 19 November 2009

TO DONATION BUTTON OR NOT TO DONATION BUTTON

I’m going crazy over here at the moment. I’m struggling to sort out, in my brain, if it is OK to have a donation button...part of me feels its wrong...because the viewers can only view about 90% of my work online in a low resolution of 320x240...perhaps maybe if there were more HD things to look at I might feel less guilty about it...I want to offer a high quality viewing experience before I put up a donation button. My dad says that because everything of mine can be watched for free and has been enjoyed by some people...they should pay something / donate something if they feel they want to...I spose that is ok...but, I kind of still feel funny about it.

Maybe it's time to render more things out at 1280x544 and then there is a more justified reason for a donation button.

No comments: