Monday 9 November 2009

WHITTLE IT DOWN

I took the trailer (not the one below this but the previous one) to a fairly no nonsense artist and critic (I’ll add that he was most definitely constructive with his criticism and that it was 100% realistic)...I needed to do this. And he was right. So I’ve been adding details. The thing you have to remember with all of this I think, is, to whittle it down...so I started on the little box that’s in shot three. Here is a before and after….and a old still of the corridor (which is very similar to how it looks anyway)...its true that what he said is right...he said that it looked far too basic, and that it was like it was in the middle of a Work In Progress.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's mainly the lack of textures that makes it look like a work in progress.